Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October, November, December....OH MY!!

It's Holiday Season!  (I feel like that kid holding the stuffed animal screaming, "It's so FLUFFY!!!") My favorite time of year.  I'm in a perpetual state of bliss from about mid-October thru the first of the year.  Fall weather, fun costumes, great food, Christmas songs, tree decorating, and wrapping present I bought for loved ones...what's not to love!  Right now we are getting in the Halloween groove.  Jared, Corbin, and I have started painting pumpkins.  We have done 3 Angry Bird pumpkins (and as soon as I figure out how to load a picture on here - you'll see them! But I've been told they're AWESOME! lol).  Corbin painted the pumpkins their solid color and Jared painted the "faces"...I supervised.  Also, got Corbin's costume and the things to make mine.  Corbin is the Red Power Ranger (I know, I know...but its what he wanted...) and I'm going to be Red Riding Hood (Kayla and I bought this AMAZING fabric to do my "cloak"...hopefully I don't mess it up!).  So Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment